Best Payday Loans
Whether you have just been hit with an unexpected car expense, house repair cost, or family emergency, a payday loan may be the right answer to get your finances back on track.
But where to start? A simple search for “payday loan” will give you a huge number of options, but not necessarily any clarity. At My Canada Payday, we want you to feel secure in your choice to take out a payday loan.
Before taking out that loan, here is some valuable information to make sure you’re getting the absolute best payday loan for you:
What qualifies as a best payday loan
A payday loan is a type of unsecured, short-term loan that essentially gives you a cash advance on your paycheck up to $1500. While not linked to your place of employment, a payday loan takes into account your usual income to approve you for an urgent cash advance. After being approved you may receive the funds within 30 to 60 minutes.
Modern lenders make the process of applying for a payday loan quick and easy, especially when compared to a traditional bank loan. As they are unsecured, they are easier to qualify for as they do not require collateral.
Unlike traditional bank loans or even in-person loan agencies, mobile loans have many advantages:
- 24/7/365 access: You can apply any time of the day or night right from your cell phone or web browser. Most of the documents and details of loan conditions will be easily accessible when you need them most
- Faster funds: With everything being online, you can receive your emergency funds faster. You may be shocked at how quickly mobile loan companies are able to fulfill your loan application and put the money in your account
- Peace of mind: An instant loan decision takes away the stress of being unsure about your finances. Being in a tight financial situation can be scary, so a mobile loan can create instant relief
- Confident borrowing: Without having to go to a loan office, you may feel more in control of your situation. Being able to review documents and financial contracts in your own time can make sure you feel empowered
- Safety: By using industry-standard encryption technology, robust data protection policies, and best practices for security, all of the application information remains confidential and secure.
The Best Payday Loan Option
Each lender has a fairly clear set of rules and regulations that you must adhere to. If you fail to meet them, regrettably, there is a good chance your application will be set aside. As no legit lender will render their services to borrowers who do not qualify. In Canada, there are strict policies about this.
- Getting a loan from an online lender vs a bank can be a quite different and similar at the same time. Additional things that may play a part is what kind of loan are you really trying to get in the first place. On top of that, there are few specific things that each lender has to you must fall under. If all works out, you'll be leaving with a loan pretty soon.
- Most private lenders won’t approve or deny you based on credit alone. Things that will be checked include your employment status, loan history and credit.
- Rather than relying on a credit report, online private lenders are primarily concerned with an applicant's income and stability. They know that credit scores don't tell the whole story and that even customers with bad credit can responsibly use and repay an easy loan.
- Candidates fill out an online application with their mentioned credit sum and other fundamental data. this is all done within seconds and can be finished whenever, without the need to sweep, fax, or mail any desk work.
- The application is checked on by cutting edge formulas within the computer's system to give instant approval on the loan (Or not).
- Clients get a digital copy (Can request physical as well depending on the company), which can be marked and returned in a few short seconds.
- Funds are then delivered per the borrower's picked financing strategy in as little as a couple of moments. The amount of these funds depend's on the borrower's situation.
- On the date(s) assigned in the advance arrangement, the head and premium instalments are made naturally to reimburse the advance, from the financial balance given in the application.
What To Look For
When searching for a loan agency that meets your needs, it is crucial to do your due diligence. Like with any financial matters, there can be scammers out to steal your financial information or money. To avoid this, here are some important factors to look for:
- Loan agencies must be licensed to practice in Canada, and their licensing information should be freely available (or presented upon request)
- There should be a guarantee between the lender and borrower that any sensitive financial information is kept securely to prevent your identity from being sold or stolen
- A reliable lender should have a strong history of positive reviews online. If there are bad reviews or no reviews it can be a sign of a scam or a dodgy loan agency. A loan is not the place to take a chance on a new business
- All communication from the lender should be clear and in writing. There should be no confusion about terms of repayment or loan conditions. Remember that even if you are only borrowing a small amount, you will still be entering a legal contract and all documentation should reflect this
- As well as this, the loan agency should also be easy to contact with effective customer service. It is important to trust that any questions or concerns you may have regarding your loan will be quickly and thoroughly addressed