My Canada Payday is proud to support non-profit organizations, educational bursaries and other charitable causes operating in British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Ontario and Nova Scotia. Preference will be given to organizations and individuals residing in the following cities:
- Surrey, BC
- Barrie, Ontario
- Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
- Saskatoon, Saskatchewan
If your organization would like enquire about a donation or other consideration, please fill out our online application form here. You will be asked to provide the following information:
- A description of your organization's goals.
- Details of the donation being requested.
- Complete contact information, including name, phone number and email address.
The $500 2014 educational bursary has additional requirements:
- The primary criteria is demonstrable financial need.
- Acceptable grades are necessary.
- A short essay (~500 words) should accompany the application explaining why the applicant should be considered.
- The intended field of study should be related in some way to My Canada Payday's core businesses, ie. financial services. Your essay should explain the connection.
- Applicants must be attending or planning to attend a college or university program in British Columbia, Saskatchewan, Ontario or Nova Scotia. Out of province schools will only be considered if a statement is given explaining why the program is not offered in province.
- The deadline for applications is October 1, 2014.
We consider each proposal individually, and we will respond to every request. Please allow at least four weeks for your request to be evaluated.