Get Cash Now
One of the realities of life is that cash doesn’t always flow smoothly. Emergency expenses can pop up at any time, creating stress and uncertainty for many Canadians. While it can be incredibly scary to deal with financial matters, the good news is that there are new, accessible solutions to get cash now.
Emergency home repairs, a broken down car, or an unplanned trip to see family in need can all take a hit on your bank account. If these (or countless other) situations have popped up, there is no need to freak out. Know that it is normal, and something that Canadians everywhere deal with each month. The important thing is to keep a level head, and make a plan to take advantage of the many financial resources available to get you emergency cash, fast.
One of the ways Canadians are getting emergency access to funds is by taking out a payday loan. Unlike a bank loan, a payday loan could give you access to up to $1500 within minutes, meaning you can take care of that emergency faster.
Getting Cash Now Through Loans
A payday loan is a type of short term loan that can essentially be considered an advance on your next paycheck. The difference is, however, that it is completely independent from your place of work. This versatile loan is unrestricted, meaning you can use the funds on anything you like, and unsecured, meaning you don’t need to provide any collateral.
When you think of a loan, you may initially think of old fashioned bank loans, or run-down loan shops in strip malls. Both of these options are daunting, can take a long time to secure the money, and can be difficult to be approved for. The good news is that modern lenders have taken the process of applying in a branch, and streamlined it to be easier than ever before. By using advanced financial technology, these sophisticated lenders are able to approve your application online and transfer your money, faster than you ever thought possible.
If a payday loan seems like the right option for you, an online lender is your best option to get those emergency funds, fast. There are many benefits to choosing an online lender compared to other outdated loan options, including:
- Easy application: With all the necessary paperwork done online, it is faster than ever to apply for a payday loan. No more carting paperwork to and from a bank or office (most of your documents are likely to be online these days, anyway!)
- Fast cash: A faster application means faster approval, and with modern financial technology your approved funds can be transferred to your bank account sooner. You could have the cash in your account within minutes of approval with an online payday loan.
- High approval rate: Gone are the days when just your credit score is considered when applying for a loan. These days, modern lenders understand that so much more than just your credit score affects your eligibility to repay a loan. Factors such as payment schedule, salary, and other income factors can all increase your chances of being approved, so make sure to include as much information on your application as possible.
Where To Get Cash Now
When you search for “payday loan”, “quick cash” or “get money now”, you will notice that there are an overwhelming number of options available. For Canadians in search of quick cash, the process to find a reputable lender can seem daunting.
When doing your research to find the right online lender for you, there are certain things to look for:
- License to practice: To legally loan money in Canada, a license is required. This information should be easily available online, or presented upon request.
- Positive reviews: In this modern day, any reputable lender should come with a history of positive reviews (even for brick and mortar lenders). Remember that no reviews can be just as much of a red flag as bad reviews.
- Clear communication: The loan process, terms, and any other FAQs should be easily found on the online lender’s website. You should feel empowered with how much information you have surrounding the loan process - a clear advantage of seeking a loan online.
- Customer service: Your chosen lender should have an easily accessible customer service phone number or email address. Hopefully you won’t need this extra level of support, but it is important to know that you have it, should the situation arise.
How To Apply For Cash
If you have decided that an online payday loan is the best option for you to get cash now, the next step is to apply. While the process may resemble other loans you’ve applied for in the past, you will likely be surprised at just how fast modern online lenders make it to get your funds.
The application process can look like:
- Fill out forms: The application forms will all be online, meaning you don’t need to find a printer to collate all your documents. It is important to include as much information as possible, even if you think it is not important. Because more than just your credit score is taken into account, providing the full picture makes you more likely to be approved.
- Sign the contract: If all goes well, you will be approved for your requested loan amount within minutes (sometimes instantly!). You will then be sent the loan contract to read through. Remember that there is still no obligation, so take your time to make sure the terms work for you. You will then e-sign the document in a few clicks.
- Get your cash: Once your signed contract is received, the funds will automatically be digitally transferred to your bank account. You are then able to use the money in whichever way you wish.
- Repayments: Your repayment(s) and fees will be automatically deducted from your bank account, usually on the day of your next paycheck. Make sure to mark this in your calendar to make sure you are prepared.