Thunder Bay is one of the largest cities in the North end of Ontario with a population of approximately 108,000 residents. The city was formed after the amalgamation of various adjacent communities including the cities of Fort William and Port Arthur, and the Townships of Neebing and McIntyre. Some of the most interesting activities for locals and tourists include visits to the Fort William Historical Park, the marina at Port Arthur, among other recreational and historical sites within the city. Thunder Bay's economy is highly concentrated in public sector activities and manufacturing operations with some of the major employers being the Thunder Bay Regional Health Sciences Centre, the St. Joseph's Care Group, the Lakehead University, and Bombardier Transportation. The city's workforce is comprised of approximately 54,000 people and the average household income is around $82,000.
What are you able to do if you are out of cash and you are not able to hold on until your next payday?
- Have a shot at borrowing cash off close friends
- Ask if anyone would accept an IOU
- Waiting in a lineup at a cash advance storefront doesn't sound interesting
- You might talk to your employer about a pay advance
- You could withdraw from your RRSP
- At My Canada Payday, you could qualify for cash as long as you have a job. You can fill in the application and get authorized in under thirty minutes.
So why is My Canada Payday your ideal solution?
- We have a lending license in multiple provinces
- Safe and secure application
- Hassle free, quick and quality assistance
- Fax-less acceptance
- Loans sent via Interac gets there as fast as an email
- Your loan is transferred by direct deposit
- Quick loan approval in a half hour or less
You may be surprised at just how quick applying for an online cash advance can be!
- You have no need to go out of the house to apply
- Application form processing time is really fast
- Your bank account receives the money directly
- When the following payday arrives, loan will be taken from your bank account